Membership at Grace Bible Reformed Church
Once the evening is complete the new members can join any Sunday evening that is convenient for them. During the evening service they will be asked to affirm the statements on the right before the congregation.
If you are interested in attending the "Get To Know Grace" class please fill out the Get To Know Grace Registration Form.
NEW MEMBER AFFIRMATION
- I believe in One God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- I confess Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord
- I accept the Bible as the only true written rule for faith and life
- I acknowledge that I am a sinner, forgiven only through the death and resurrection of Christ on my behalf.
- I promise to offer the Faith, Hope, Grace and Love of Jesus to others
Faith--being faithful in worship and exhibiting the joy of new life in Christ
Graceful--offering my prayers and gifts to the church members and other people
Hope--confessing Christ publicly before others, serving Christ and others daily and walking in Jesus’ way.
Love--sharing fully in the life of the church, walking in a spirit of Christian love with Grace Bible Reformed Church, accepting the spiritual guidance of the church and seeking those things which make for unity, purity, and peace.